FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2021
International Men’s Day (IMD), is a worldwide event, celebrating the positive value men bring to the world, their families and communities. It’s a time to highlight positive role models and raise awareness of men’s experiences and well-being.
This year’s theme is “Better Relations Between Men and Women”. IMD encourages men to teach the boys in their lives the values, character and responsibilities of being a man. Mahatma Gandhi said, “We must become the change we seek.” This is a free event targeting men and male youth of every nationality in our community.
The program includes:
1. History of International Men’s Day
2. Recognizing the Challenges of Men:
3. Recognizing the Importance of Men’s Health & Wellness
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Physical Health & Wellness
- Social Health, Wellness & Connection
- Spiritual Health, Wellness & Purpose
4. Presentation from our Young Men – Great Manhood Quotes & Spoken Word Challenge
5. Recognition of “Unsung Male Role Models” in the communities of San Bernardino and Highland.