We would like to thank all of the families that attended our event on September 17th 2021 at Wilson Elementary. A big thank you to all who attended the event.
THIS IS A PART OF SAN BERNARDINO FATHERHOOD'S REAL DADS READ CAMPAIGN
Real Dads Read campaign: Children’s Literacy in Community Barber Shops and Hair Salons.
Real Dads Read (RDR) is aimed at elementary and middle school aged children (K-8) and their fathers/male caregivers with the goals:
- Encouraging children to develop a love for reading.
- Improving children’s literacy skills and educational outcomes.
- Strengthening bonds between fathers/male caregivers and their children.
Event activities also includes:
- Children’s Books Give-Away
- A free book for every Dad, “You Have What It Takes” by best selling author, John Eldredge.